Working in the arts & culture sector for much of her career, Wil has lots of experience of working with collections, to which she brings her database management expertise.
Recent exhibition and collections projects include:
- Digital Archivist & Systems Developer, The Robin and Lucienne Day Foundation. Archive System Development and digitisation Project Management.
- RCA Secret. Exhibition of 2800 contemporary postcard-sized original artworks, London.
- AHRC Centre for the Study of the Domestic Interior. Database of Domestic Interiors.
- The Perfect Place to Grow: 175 Years of the Royal College of Art. Exhibition of 350 museum artefacts and artworks.
- 21st Century Art and Design. Exhibition of contemporary paintings, sculptures and design objects, Christies, London.